Some brands that best reflect my goals in offering an eclectic selection include: Amouage, Serge Lutens, Montale Paris, M. Micallef, Arabian Oud, Abdul Samed Al Qurashi to name just a few and I look forward to acquiring more to offer you. Recently my interests have gravitated to the older highly respected houses in Europe such as Guerlain, Chanel and Dior so I look forward to offering you more selections from those brands. I take pride in attention to detail and believe a decant should not only be functional but attractive as well.
PLEASE NOTE that when you purchase a sample/decant, you are purchasing an authentic product (the perfume/oil itself) however you are not purchasing an original bottle. All my decants are handmade, and placed in various sized bottles as per your choice of size and clearly labeled.
On occasion I am able to offer manufacturer samples as well for fragrances I do not currently stock but your purchase helps me gauge interest in investing in larger quantities. Aside from these samples, you are purchasing an authentic perfume repackaged especially for you, however you are not purchasing a licensed product. I have no affiliation with any of the brands I offer.
QUESTIONS? Contact Me!
PAYMENT:
3 comments:
I LOVE shopping at Fragalicious! I've placed several orders here and have been thrilled with all of them. This site offers fabulous, ultra personal service, total attention to detail, a wonderful selection of exotic, elegant and hard to find fragrances (including special orders) in a variety of sizes AND all at great prices, too. Fragalicious is a fantastic discovery for any fume fiend!
I just stumbled into the vast world of ouds and attars, and was having a difficult time finding a site that offered reasonably priced samples...until I found Fragalicious. Not only was I able to afford a variety of samples, but they were able to provide valuable assistance in selecting ones that would be suitable to my tastes.
Thanks for the great service and the (extra) samples! I know it is only a matter of time before I will be back to buy more.
Very knowledgeable and courteous service and just about the best selection of middle eastern scents
anywhere. Very happy purchase and free samples thanks!
Post a Comment